Costaragas.com (the “Organization”) is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the need of our website visitors and persons with whom we do business. The Organization is committed to the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that is provided to us, directly by you, the website visitor or business partner.
Our policy on the collection, storage, use and retention of personal information is as follows:
- Collection: The Organization may collect personal information about individuals in order to better manage its business. The Organization will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. The Organization will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: The Organization will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, the Organization will modify the information as required.
- Storage: The Organization will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information.
- Disclosure: The Organization will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to any third party (other than for the purposes with complying with law enforcement), unless the affected individual consents.
- Access: The Organization promotes an individual’s right of access to personal information about themselves. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
- In addition to the care that the Organization takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with and service to us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality and security.
The Organization collects aggregate statistical information about its website visitors through the use of the Google Analytics platform. No personally identifiable information is collected through Google Analytics.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Date of last update: December 9, 2018.